~~ Combattscape-V1 ~~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~~ Combattscape-V1 ~~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» -Staff list-
Carlos868 Ingame Moderator Application I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 11:19 am by Silent

» Banned..from chat and game perma...
Carlos868 Ingame Moderator Application I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 5:45 pm by Guest

» application for hidden
Carlos868 Ingame Moderator Application I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 4:02 pm by Guest

» mod new poll list
Carlos868 Ingame Moderator Application I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 10:12 am by Guest

» king timothy application
Carlos868 Ingame Moderator Application I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 11:35 pm by Guest

» i hope u pick me
Carlos868 Ingame Moderator Application I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 11:19 pm by Guest

» um vote for...
Carlos868 Ingame Moderator Application I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 11:13 pm by Guest

» Application for staff
Carlos868 Ingame Moderator Application I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 11:09 pm by Guest

» Carlos868 Ingame Moderator Application
Carlos868 Ingame Moderator Application I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 10:25 pm by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Carlos868 Ingame Moderator Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Carlos868 Ingame Moderator Application Empty
PostSubject: Carlos868 Ingame Moderator Application   Carlos868 Ingame Moderator Application I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 10:01 pm

Hey guys uuhm, its Carlos868 here.
I won't make this application too long like those other ones, but this is what I have to say to myself.
Anyways guys I wont make any more promises like, I will do great, I wont abuse and crap
Well, of course I will follow the rules, but like what I said, I won't make any promises, PEOPLE ARE PEOPLE, we make mistakes too.

Okay, I made this into 2 Sections.
1st - What's my experience?
2nd - What will I do?

1st - WHAT'S MY EXPERIENCE?
Well I know that I wont get promoted that easy by just making this application. Of course I need to put in whats my experience and all, so here I go.

*I have my own server, but I shut it down due to no one is donating. (That means I know how to handle/maintain the server from being in good shape)
*I know how to code (not much but let me see what I can do)
*I know how to judge people (like banning, muting, ip banning and stuff)
*I am not that kind of guy that gives away items to new members (will wreck economy if I do that, new players wielding god swords and stuff)

2nd - WHAT WILL I DO?

Q: What will you do if you accidentally banned a person for no good reason?
A: Well if I know the real story, then I will just unban him/her.

Q: How long will you be online?
A: 10+ Hours a day, I am very active, like what Silent said, I should be online regularly (which I am doing now)

Q: What if you get promoted and Johnm will ask you to do errands and stuff?
A: I will follow it, like making banners and stuff, I make banners (not that good though).

Q: What will you do if you don't get promoted?
A: Well it is okay with me, its the owner and the co-owner's choice, if I am worthy to be a moderator here in 99spk. I won't get angry and quit the server, of course I will still play and help people.

Well, Johnm and Silent, this is my Moderator Application, the choice is yours Smile

-Carlos868
Back to top Go down
KMF No H

Carlos868 Ingame Moderator Application Empty
PostSubject: vote   Carlos868 Ingame Moderator Application I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 10:25 pm

I VOTE FOR CARLOS868
Back to top Go down

Carlos868 Ingame Moderator Application
Page 1 of 1